This breakfast banana split is different. You probably already have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen.
This is a versatile and quick sweet vegan breakfast idea.
1/3 cup So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk in vanilla (a dairy free yogurt alternative)
A couple Tbsp’s. of your favorite vegan chocolate spread
1 small handful of walnuts
1 small handful of granola
(Other ingredients to choose from: cherries, fresh fruit, mint leaves, seeds, other dairy free chocolate baking morsels, melted peanut butter, protein powder, etc)
1. Slice banana lengthwise (be careful not to cut all the way through!)
2. Melt chocolate spread in microwave for about 30 seconds.
3. Scoop on Cultured Coconut Milk.
4. Stir then drizzle on chocolate spread.
5. Sprinkle on granola.
6. Toss on a few almonds.
7. Add any other ingredients you might like and enjoy!
This Breakfast Banana Split can be eaten as a dessert as well!
Eating right never tasted so good!