This was the first time I have ever had a Reuben.
Why? Because I am a vegetarian/vegan!
I honesty could have eaten another Reuben tonight if I wasn’t so full!
So easy! One of the best v&v sandwiches I have EVER had! (And I’ve had ALOT!)
1 package of bread of your choice, preferably rye or a sprouted grain
1 bottle of 1000 island dressing
1 package of peppercorn corned beef seasoning
1 jar sauerkraut
1 package Peppered Beef Tofurky Deli slices
1 package GoVeggie! Swiss cheese slices
1. Lay out bread with deli slices and cheese slices piled ontop.
2. Mix together 3 parts 1000 island dressing to 1 part peppercorn seasoning.
3. Spread dressing onto sandwich and add sauerkraut.
4. Heat in microwave about 1 mint its, or until cheese has melted.
5. Caution! Sandwich will be hot…but yummy! Slice and enjoy!
PS: The Tofurky Peppered Beef Deli Slices have a recipe for a twist on a Reuben melt on the back of the package! 😃
Eating right never tasted so good!